Friday, October 9, 2009
Post numero uno
The purpose of a blog is i guess to inform other people on whatever your blog is about. Blogs are really only good for infomation, but they might not be 100% safe. If you put personal information on it and even if you take the proper security measures theres still a chance that someone might find it. There are extremely good hackers out there that could easily hack into your blog and take some of your personal information. I do not see how blogs could be an educational tool, what are you going to do? You could ask certain questions but there are other methods better than a blog such as blackboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great ideas Tyler. I think blogs are pretty safe and we seem to have some differences in our ideas but I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.
ReplyDelete