2. A tag is a set of directions used to produce a certain part of a webpage.
3. Open tags start the direction and close tags end it. Any thing in between is directed for that specific direction.
4. place html(with tags) at the very front of the webpage and /html(with tags) at the very end. These should stay there the whole time. Search the internet for tags that look like this <> >. <> is an open tag which starts the certain direction of what you want the computer to do while > ends the direction. Anything typed in between here is directed toward the specific direction. You can get different tags from sites such as quackit.com.
5. http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/
http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm
http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/quicklist.html
6. HTML was actually pretty fun to do. I had previously researched html on my own and had created a site very simmilar to the one we did in class. I had forgotten everthing i had learned and this was a good memory refresher. I do not think this would help me in the future, but anything is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment