Friday, February 19, 2010

Google Images



This is a Lego robot with tracks instead of the more common legs or tires. All this robot can do is move around and move the arms at the shoulder, which is all it could be programmed to do.


My favorite logo would have to be the Nike logo. It represents the Greek Goddess of victory. The colors of the symbol do not mean anything, considering there are a variety of different colors of the symbol. I like the symbol because it is simple and looks great.

If i created a logo for myself, it would be simmilar to the shape of a hawk head. There is no particular reason why i would choose this other than it was the first thing i thought of, and it would look pretty cool.


If I had to create a static cling for my car, it would have to be the old symbol for the Pittsburgh Penguins. I would make it the exact colors and the exact shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment